Patch 1.7.1March 4th, 2017
A small update with bugfixes and a redone boss.
- Redid the forest dungeon boss, and updated the escape sequence to be more intense. More intense meaning more explosions.
- Rewrote the lighting to be 50% faster.
- Fixed a bug where Pecrtron would duplicate on warp.
- New boss sounds.
- More things are now drawn on the map.
- You are no longer able to change your sidekick upon revisiting the Desert Dungeon. Best friends are forever. This is only on dying, resetting your game will let you remake him/her.
- Increased the max limit on the screenshake slider.
- Increased the minimum limit on the text speed slider. You can now no longer completely freeze conversations.
And various other small fixes.
Patch 1.7February 13th, 2017
It's time for another update. This time bringing the long awaited Desert Dungeon to the story. We're also bringing huge story updates, rework of almost all bosses and a freshly updated menu!
Here's all that's new:
- Updated the main menu to have the same style throughout.
- The Desert Dungeon is now added to the story.
- Revised the script and updated all story interactions.
- New items!
- Recoded, redesigned and retextured almost all bosses.
- Replaced some of the bad enemies with newer, cooler ones.
Some more abstract changes, and one of the reasons this patch took so long are some major internal reworks. This has led to more stability, more manageability and more rapid development for the future. This also means some major bugs have been taken care of.
- Levels are no longer kept in memory when you leave a floor.
- Game no longer occasionally crashes when attempting to go back to previously beaten levels.
- Game no longer crashes in the rare instances when the player is removed.
- Better performance and stability throughout.
This, and some stability patches will most likely be the last patches before we head for a full release. Looking forward to that!